INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL
To evolve into a premier academic institution, recognized for its contribution to the
pharmaceutical industry and the society through excellence in teaching, learning, academic
achievements, research and entrepreneurship.
Imparting technical education that encourages independent thinking that develops strong
domain of knowledge, hones contemporary skills and Positive attitudes towards holistic
growth of young minds and preparing graduates to be lifelong learners with strong analytical,
entrepreneurship and leadership skills.
Transforming the pharmaceutical education through academic rigour, practical orientation
and outcome based teaching.
Undertaking impactful research addressing local, national and global issues and developing
incessant “Industry – Institute” relationships that promotes research activities and
employability of the graduates that can contribute to the economic and technological
development of the region, state and the Nation.
- Development and implementation of quality parameters for academic activities.
- Promoting research activities by providing good infrastructure and along with Good clinical Practice (GCP).
- Organizing workshops and seminars on quality related aspects of Pharmacy.
- Development of quality culture among students within the institution.
- Organizing and encouraging health awareness programs in the nearby villages.
- Resolving the grievances rose among the students.
- Documentation of all the activities for overall quality.
- Regular feedback mechanism implemented to take feedback from students on quality related aspects.
- Medical Camps & Clinical Research Programs.
- A Review on Online Classes.
LIST OF MEMBERS:
|Dr. CHANDRASEKHARA RAO BARU||T.Indira Priyadarshini||Dr.Sandhya Rani|
|Mr.Anumula Rama Rao|
MINUTES OF MEETINGS